Creating and maintaining your exposition
- Operators complete a questionnaire which describes their organization.
- Aerostandards Ltd provides the first draft of the exposition.
- The operator reviews the draft and Aerostandards makes amendments in discussion with the operator.
- Subsequent drafts, based on the operator's requirements, are developed.
- The operator accepts the final draft and submits it to CAA for acceptance.
- A copy will be provided for submission to CAA. For Part 115, Part 135 and Part 141 operations, the Entry Inspection date for certification will be advised by the CAA. For Maintenance Programme documentation there is no formal CAA Entry Inspection.
- Iggy will carry out updates as required on request. The advantage of engaging Iggy to maintain your documentation regularly is that he is kept aware of CAA's most recent requirements and can incorporate these in your manual with the minimum of fuss.
To talk with a skilled and experienced exposition writer, contact Iggy today.